Here are a number of reasons:
• We’ve been serving York County and Lancaster County for three generations. So if you need a reference, ask your neighbors. After all, we’ve been keeping a lot of them comfortable since 1972.
• Our goal is simple, we want you to feel good inside. If you don’t, we haven’t done our job…and we’ll keep doing our job until we get it right.
• We are the area’s trusted source for 24-hour emergency heating and air conditioning service. In York call 755-4127, in Hanover call 633-5151, and in Lancaster call 717-569-3322.
• A dedication to excellence runs throughout Strine’s. You can see it in the company we keep (Lennox, WaterFurnace, SunSource, Rinnai, Navien), the training and certifications we’ve achieved, and the reputation we’ve earned.
• We are Central Pennsylvania’s go-to experts for sales and service of heating and cooling equipment (including solar and geothermal), water heaters, thermostats, humidifiers, dehumidifiers and air purifiers. We can clean your ducts, too.
• We received Best of York County recognition in the heating and cooling category every year from the program’s inception in 2001 through 2010.
• We were named York County’s winner in Susquehanna Magazine’s 2011 “Who’s Who for York County Heating and Air Conditioning.” The program uses independent research to recognize companies for “developing strong and memorable relationships with their customers.”
Two Outstanding Service Plans:
• We have two outstanding Service Plans, the rock solid Tune-Up Agreement and the even stronger Labor Agreement:
Our Tune-Up Agreement provides a once a year heating system or air conditioning system inspection and tune-up or, if both are covered, a once-a-year inspection of each. In addition, you get:
Peace of Mind – automatic periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting, safety-testing and cleaning of your heating and cooling system to keep it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble. A completed checklist is provided after each inspection call.
Competent Experts at Your Service – A competent trained dependable staff of experts looks after and “worries” about your equipment and its performance, so you don’t have to. We work with you to schedule service calls when it’s convenient for you.
Preferred Treatment – A service agreement increases system reliability, but should you need emergency service, the service agreement entitles you to preferential treatment.
Price Protection – Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates.
Lower Utility Costs – The results of a study conducted by Louisiana State University show how a service maintenance program can save a significant amount on your monthly cooling bills. Heating systems will benefit as well.
Service You Can Trust – Our skilled experts know their business and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
Parts Discount – 10 percent discount on repair parts. All parts not specifically excluded automatically receive this discount.
(NOT INCLUDED: Replacement air conditioning and/or heating units do not qualify for the 10 percent discount. Compressors, heat exchangers, cooling or heat pump system coils out of warranty not included.)
Our Labor Agreement is better yet! It provides all of the above, plus the knowledge that if you need an emergency call any time during the length of the agreement, there is no labor charge!