While your Lennox® heating system cannot chat with you, it does have a process to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the problem, your heater could display solid or flashing lights.
Although there are some simple furnace repairs you can finish on your own, most services are best taken care of by HVAC technicians. When your heater will not turn on or give heated air, get in touch with Strine's at 717-383-4479 for skilled furnace repair in York.
Our specialists will quickly identify and take care of the malfunction, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can fix all kinds or models—and get the heat returned to your residence quickly.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heating system relies on lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also engages this system to let you know it’s heating like it should.
Regular heating involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace operating properly.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is beginning to call for heat.
If you realize that a solitary light flashing slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your furnace might be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is working correctly. It means the flame sensing rod might be dirty or in the bad area on the burner. Contact us at 717-383-4479 for support.
Here are some of the most routine faults for Lennox heating systems.
Furnace Refuses to Kick On
Here are a few of the light patterns you might notice when your heat refuses to or keep heating. Most of these errors have to be handled by a technician, for instance from Strine's.
- The pair of LED lights are off. This means your heater might not be receiving power. Find the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse has not flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it rapidly flips after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 717-383-4479.
- One light is continuous and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The component is an essential safety mechanism that aids in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to take care of this malfunction on your own.
- A single light is flashing quickly and the other is blinking slowly. This often signifies power polarity has been inverted. Your heating system might have a wiring issue that needs professional support from Strine's.
- The duo of lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your heating system’s blower motor possibly isn’t operating. This component distributes heated air from the heating system into your home. We can assist in determining what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- A single light is flickering slowly and the other is flashing fast. This means your HVAC system might have low voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our experts at 717-383-4479 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there might be a malfunction with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Strine's can locate the problem and take care of it.
- The pair of lights show alternating slow flashes. This signifies your HVAC system may have a flame problem. There could be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 717-383-4479 for help.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other stays steady. This often means your heating system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch stops your heater from becoming too warm. Get in touch with the specialists at Strine's for help.
Heating System Blower Operates But No Warm Air
Here’s what could be wrong when you observe your heater’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- The pair of lights are giving every other quick blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor could be broken. This part lights fuel in your HVAC equipment to produce warm air and should be serviced by an expert from Strine's.
Depend on Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heating system fixed fast, depend on the specialists at Strine's. Our techs will take care of the issue quickly and have your house feeling relaxing again in a short time. Reach out to us at 717-383-4479 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.