Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Strine's Heating & Air Conditioning expert. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner service can help your system operate, keeping you cozy and cool throughout the summer. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are obtaining all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in York are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or upkeep in the middle of the summer heat. Our technicians can look for signals and indicate issues for your air conditioner and caution you long before any problems occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its peak, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always examine these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and regulate things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the hygiene of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have collected on the outside or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Strine's Heating & Air Conditioning in York deliver top-notch and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 717-383-4479.