Make your life simpler—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Strine's Heating & Air Conditioning expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the long haul. Our technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your system, which can obstruct airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the winter months, be sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in big repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Strine's Heating & Air Conditioning service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Strine's Heating & Air Conditioning team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.