At Strine's Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that selecting a company you can count on to perform AC repair in York is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily provide you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Strine's Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 717-383-4479. We’re happy to help!